International banking is an complex and dynamically developing area. If you are interested in how to provide comprehensive support to biggest corporate clients, then we have a challenge for you in the form of following activities that will develop your skills on a daily basis:
- You will become an expert who will provide technical and functional support to large clients (international companies, insurance institutions, etc.) and have a comprehensive overview of their banking activities.
- You will learn to operate in internal banking systems where you will have access to information such as banking transactions, payments, various banking products and services, trades, financial market operations and so on.
- You will create and maintain high-class strong relationship with our business partners and clients from all around the world.
- Active of English and Dutch language knowledge that you will use for telephone and email communication with clients (C1 level)
- Completed secondary school or university studies (preferably in the field of economics)
- You have at least one year of experience in customer support or in another relevant client-oriented position in an international company where you had to actively work with internal or external partners – experience from the banking environment and knowledge of products will be your huge advantage
- Very good communication skills, client access, empathy and flexibility
- Basic user knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) for occasional use
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Odpovedať na inzerát
Informácie o pozícii
Grafton Recruitment SK
Bratislava (Bratislavský kraj)
Plat: Od 1200 EUR do 1400 EUR
Typ pracovného pomeru: Plný úväzok
Benefity: - Sick days
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Referral bonus
- Child birth and wedding bonus
- Home office
- Language courses and various trainings
- Family and sport day
Miesto pracoviska: Bratislava (cel?)