Newly opened business centre in Bratislava is looking for new colleagues who would like to use their communication skills and finance knowledge and work on 2nd shifts* (1 pm- 10 pm).
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring that received payments are allocated to correct accounts
- Communication with external partners/ clients regarding their accounts and possible discrepancies or other complications with payments
- Monitoring unidentified payments and resolving these cases
- Reporting regarding unidentified cash
- Cooperation with other departments on solving your tasks
- Possibility of giving your input into improvements of processes, efficiencies and participate on various projects
* There are additional payments for working after 6pm
- Advanced level of English (C1) as you will communicate with your American colleagues daily
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel- basic orientation in the program and ability to use basic functions or create tables
- Economic background- finished business academy or university
- Strong communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
There is also a possibility of a more senior position with similar tasks, but with a portfolio of bigger or more important clients and in order to be considered for this position, you need to have at least one year of experience on a similar position.
If you like the job description and meet these requirements, then do not hesitate and send your application to us!
Odpovedať na inzerát
Informácie o pozícii
Grafton Recruitment SK
Bratislava (Bratislavský kraj)
Plat: Od 1000 EUR do 1300 EUR
Typ pracovného pomeru: Plný úväzok
Benefity: This company offers benefits such as:
- performance financial bonus
- fully paid meal vouchers
- 3 sick days
- language courses and more.
Miesto pracoviska: Bratislava (cel?)