Financial market is never asleep. So as are due dates! Do you know what it takes to be a CASH COLLECTOR because you already have been one of them and would you like to be HIM once again? Moreover, can you lead business conversation both in ENGLISH and FRENCH LANGUAGE?
If your answers have been YES so far, we couldn’t ask for more! We are looking for an EXPERIENCED CASH COLLECTOR who is willing to take charge of account receivable processes in an international company in Bratislava.
What will be your responsibilities? Continue reading:
- Responsibility for a given portfolio for external clients (French speaking regions)
- Collection of overdue amounts for the assigned region and customers according to the predefined procedures and legislation
- Respond to specific questions of internal clients (customer service, audit, accounts payable etc.) and external clients (vendors)
- Regular reporting for management
- Meet set targets related to cash collection
- Participation on process improving projects
Do you have what it takes?
- Active knowledge of English and French language (both C1 level)
- 2-3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE with Account Receivable, Account Payable, Customer Care is a MUST
- Love for financial operations, perfect communication and self-presentation skills
- Proactive personality who is not afraid to solve problems by his owns and present his ideas to different audiences
Odpovedať na inzerát
Informácie o pozícii
Grafton Recruitment SK
Bratislava (Bratislavský kraj)
Odvetvie: Kvalita a kontrola kvality,
Plat: Od 1600 EUR do 2000 EUR
Typ pracovného pomeru: Plný úväzok
Benefity: The company offers intereting package of both financial and non-financial benefits (flexible working hours, possibility to work from home, language courses etc.) but these will be communicated by the company itself during an interview.
Miesto pracoviska: Bratislava (cel?)