- Provide technical expertise and be a subject matter expert in Injection Moulding process.
- Support Mould Development programs, from RFQ and mould specification phase, through mould debug, to mould validation and acceptance.
- Work with the site manufacturing teams in troubleshooting moulding and tool related problems.
- Design and develop a process engineering roadmap, including process optimisation for serial production which will enhance the injection mold capability at each manufacturing site. - Support the quality team in risk assessment and root cause analysis, corrective action, and improvement programs.
- Foster a culture of best practice with regard to processing methodologies and innovation, and capitalise on cycle efficiencies and cost reductions opportunities focussing on lean thinking and process excellence.
- Design and deliver training programmes in line with the process development roadmap.
- Participate in site and customer visits. This role will require a certain level of international travel, along with the facility for remote working.
- Degree in Polymer or Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- 8 years+ experience in an Injection Moulding Processing Role.
- A proven track record of supporting new mould developments in process development, debug, and acceptance with the confidence to make decisions during the tool approval process.
- Experience of continuous improvement projects that will lead to reductions in cost and improved quality performance.
- Knowledge of DOE, Scientific Injection Moulding or Master Molder Certification or similar. - Strong analytical and project management skills with good capability to communicate at all levels.
- A self-directed person who can work well as part of a team, with a high degree of motivation towards process improvement.
- Experience in designing and execution of processing improvement strategies
- Mentoring and training experience.
Odpovedať na inzerát
Informácie o pozícii
Grafton Recruitment SK
Žilina (Žilinský kraj)
Odvetvie: Výroba, priemysel a energetika,
Plat: Od 1800 EUR do 2300 EUR
Typ pracovného pomeru: Plný úväzok
Benefity: - The senior process engineer will be a key member of the mould development team and provide technical expertise in all aspects of tool manufacture, testing and mold acceptance, as well as input into the development of technology road maps for proces
Miesto pracoviska: Martin