Are you skilled personal assistant and dynamic and lively environment is a place you feel comfortable in? Are your organisational skills and time management extraordinary? Show your prowess on this newly created position.
You will act as a personal assistant to a director and your main responsibilities will include:
- full support in administrative tasks- preparation of texts, presentations for meetings, writing down meeting minutes, etc.
- managing schedule, calendar and meetings
- book travels- tickets, accommodation, transport, etc.
- taking care of formal communication with different stakeholders, business partners, committees, etc.
If you fulfil following requirements, please do not hesitate to send us your CV.
- Minimum of 2 years' of experience on a similar position (personal/executive assistant, office manager or else)
- Advanced level of English in oral and written form- business communication is required as you will communicate with top management
- Advanced skills in Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Experience from international environment- advantage
Odpovedať na inzerát
Informácie o pozícii
Grafton Recruitment SK
Bratislava (Bratislavský kraj)
Odvetvie: Personalistika a HR,
Plat: Od 1200 EUR do 1500 EUR
Typ pracovného pomeru: Plný úväzok
Benefity: The company offers both financial and non-financial benefits, such as contribution to language courses, travel insurance, annual financial bonus, extra vacation days, possibility of home office, flexible working time and similar.
Miesto pracoviska: Bratislava (cel?)